Job title – Senior Designer
Term – Permanent
Salary – Competitive
Start Date – Immediately
An excellent opportunity to join Metropolis for a career driven, self motivated, independent and enthusiastic individual that wants to drive their career forward in this role.
As a senior designer it will be your role to produce outstanding designs across various mediums, make sure the company’s brand is represented well across all visual material which leaves the building and keeping an eye on design trends.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- The preparation and creation of graphics and video to client or Group briefs.
- To support the creative team in the development of a range of creative solutions.
- To deliver exemplary service to all clients.
- To be a self-sufficient member of the creative team.
- Win people’s confidence and that they can always expect you to be patient, reasonable, approachable, understanding, and supportive of any issues.
- Be prepared to be involved and contribute to areas outside your core responsibility, and expect your team manager to assist you in any problems you face.
- To produce outstanding designs across various mediums, make sure the company’s brand is represented well across all visual material which leaves the building and keeping an eye on design trends.
Knowledge and Experience
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years industry experience and should be comfortable working as an individual or as part of the team.
- Existing client contacts list advantageous.
- Passion for music.
- Understand branding and ensuring it is well presented externally and internally.
- Strong knowledge of design platforms.
- Evidence of leading large scale content projects
- IT skills
- Ability to present at a senior level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills
- Experience and expertise in proposal writing
- Lateral thinker
- Leadership ability
- Must be fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (most importantly after effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A knowledge of 3D will be a big advantage (Cinema 4D or Studio Max)
- Editing skills are a bonus as well, either in Premier or Final Cut.
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements detailed, please email your CV, along with covering letter to, email@example.com with subject heading Senior Designer.